ROLL UP, ROLL UP TO ENTER OUR CHRISTMAS RAFFLE TO WIN AN INCREDIBLE THREE NIGHT BREAK FOR TWO AT ONE OF BRITAIN’S MOST GLAMOROUS AND EXCLUSIVE 5* HOTELS
In just days from now, you and your loved one could be indulging in spa treatments in Stoke Park’s award winning spa, stuffing yourself to your hearts’ content in their gourmet restaurants, coiffing champagne, playing golf like a pro (well nearly) and sleeping in one of their most luxurious and sumptuous suites for THREE NIGHTS! This amazing prize worth over £6,000 could be all yours just for the price of a raffle ticket.
BUY TICKETS HERE: http://www.justgiving.com/safehavencommunity
This special indulgent weekend includes:
• 3 nights (Friday, Saturday and Sunday) in a luxury suite for two (best available suite at time of booking will be allocated to the winner)
• Breakfast in bed – each morning
• Lunch and gourmet dinner (including all soft drinks) every day
• Golf on the championship course
• Treatments at the award winning spa
• Use of superb swimming pool
• Access to the Capability Brown and Humphry Repton parkland
• Bottle of iced Champagne on arrival.
The lucky winner will be notified in time for Christmas – what a brilliant gift for someone special! Tickets are offered on a limited basis (only 200 tickets will be sold) – bid early to avoid disappointment.
Check out www.justgiving.com/safehavencommunity to enter our raffle to win this stunning prize. Better be quick though – we’re only releasing 200 tickets so buy one (or 200) now too avoid missing out.
GOOD LUCK and thank you, as always for your generous support. Safe Haven would not exist without you!
Raffle terms and conditions
Please read the following terms and conditions carefully before entering the draw.
1. Participation in the Safe Haven Children’s Trust Raffle 2012 costs £50 per entry.
2. Profits from this raffle will support the work of the Safe Haven Children’s Trust. Registered charity: England & Wales (1130753).
3. The raffle is open to all mainland Great Britain residents aged 16 and over (this excludes Northern Ireland, Isle of Man and Channel Islands and is due to Gambling Commission legislation).
4. It is an offence for raffle entries to be sold to, or by, a person under 16 years of age. If anyone is found to be under 16, they will automatically forfeit their right to a prize.
5. Payment for participation in the raffle can be made via the Safe Haven Community page on the Just Giving website https://www.justgiving.com/safehavencommunity or by post by cheque to the following address: 96 Brondesbury Villas, NW6 6AD.
6. Charity Aid Foundation vouchers or those funded by Give As You Earn accounts cannot be used as payment for raffle tickets.
7. Raffle tickets will be entered into the draw when the whole payment is received.
8. The closing date for postal entries is Wednesday 19th December 2012. Late entries will be treated as a donation to Safe Haven Children’s Trust.
9. The draw will take place on Friday 21st December 2012. The winning entry will be randomly drawn in the presence of two witnesses. The prize is as follows:
Long weekend* break for two people to Stoke Park Hotel and Country Club
- 3 nights (Friday, Saturday and Sunday) in a luxury suite for two (best available suite at time of booking will be allocated to the winner)
- Breakfast in bed – each morning
- Lunch and gourmet dinner (including all soft drinks) every day
- Golf on the championship course
- Treatments at the award winning spa
- Use of superb swimming pool
- Access to the Capability Brown and Humphry Repton parkland
- Bottle of iced Champagne on arrival
*Subject to availability and excluding 1-6th January 2013 (the hotel is closed at this time), Valentine’s Day and Bank Holidays
10. The winner will be notified on the day of the draw by email and phone (where contact details have been given) and within one week after the draw by post where a telephone number or email address is not available. Where contact details have not been given any money received will be treated as a donation to Safe Haven Children’s Trust.
11. The winner’s name and county and will be posted on our website http://www.safehavencambodia.org/
To request a winner’s list by post, please send a stamped, self-addressed envelope to “Safe Haven Raffle Winner”, 96 Brondesbury Villas, London, NW6 6AD.
12. The winner will be asked to provide a photograph, or to be photographed and interviewed to provide a quote about winning in order to help Safe Haven Children’s Trust promote future fundraising draws.
13. The Safe Haven Children’s Trust Raffle 2012 is licensed by the Gambling Commission under the Gambling Act 2005 – www.gamblingcommission.gov.uk. Contact: Safe Haven Children’s Trust, 96 Brondesbury Villas, London NW6 6AD
GamCare is the UK’s leading authority on the provision of support, advice and counselling to people affected by gambling problems. If you or someone you know needs help or advice, call their helpline on 0845 6000 133 or visitwww.gamcare.org.uk